The Lodge offers a leisure centre, an award winning restaurant and opulent, well-appointed rooms. The Georgian manor has been tastefully restored, adding to the fairy-tale charm of the property.
The spa and leisure centre at the Summer Lodge is renowned for its high quality service and wide array of relaxation choices.
The gardens are one of this beautiful boutique hotel’s best assets, offering a world of possibilities to explore and take relaxing walks. A charming breakfast in the gardens is also a great idea if the weather permits it.
The award winning Restaurant at the Summer Lodge helmed by Steve Titman is one of the finest in this part of England. Taking full advantage of the amazing locally produced ingredients, Titman offers a unique twist on classic local dishes.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Trip Advisor Traveller Choice 2013
- Conde Nast Johansens Wine List Awards
- British Cheese Awards
- Chaine des Rotisseurs – Young Sommelier of the Year 2010
- Conde Nast Johansens – Most Outstanding Service Award 2010
- Number of rooms: 24
- Price range: £ 370 – 490
- Nearest village/town/city: Evershot
- Nearest Airport: Yeovilton Airport