Don’t let the term cave confuse you; these dwellings are beautifully decorated and offer all the 21st century luxuries along with ethnic decors, and gorgeous views of the rocky textured Cappadocian hills in a place that is literally steeped in history.
All rooms are unique and have windows that show the amazing views of the location. They are all beautifully appointed with all modern amenities including hot tubs.
The decorations and design of the caves are unique with some rooms bearing 8th century painted frescoes while others have superb 200 year old wooden ceilings. The rooms also look onto the unique fairy chimneys and beautiful arid landscape.
The Historia Restaurant focuses on traditional recipes of the area combining the freshest locally grown produce with authentic recipes that reflect the rich cultural history the region boasts.
- Outdoor Activities
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Trip Advisor Traveler’s Choice 2013 Winner
- Best Cave Hotel In Turkey Skal International Istambul 2004
- Number of rooms: Number of rooms: 36
- Price range: £79 – £119
- Nearest village/town/city: Goreme
- Nearest Airport: Nevehir Kapadokya Airport